Importation and handling of study drugs or medication for ongoing clinical trials
Planning and managing clinical trials is an increasingly complex task. Unlike standard supply chains, there are many unpredictable factors. WWL meets the most demanding industry expectations for clinical trial materials used in global studies and the patient samples generated.
Our excellence in clinical supply chain management has been built over 17 years, providing our clients with the best and most comprehensive service offerings in the marketplace.
By partnering with WWL, Research and study sites have been able to optimize their clinical supply chains at every level and maximize their operational effectiveness, in turn saving them millions of dollars in R&D costs.
WWL therefore is uniquely positioned and equipped to offer the most comprehensive, end-to-end, clinical supply chain management service in the industry.
We have in-depth knowledge of clinical trial processes, offering:
- Close contact with local site investigators to review protocol logistics and eliminate potential problems
- Expert guidance on customs and import license requirements
- Optimal transport and scheduling routes
- Shipment of time-critical and temperature-sensitive investigational drugs, samples, APIs, recipients and commercial products around the globe
- Management of bulk drugs and supplies imports
- Coordination of patient sample logistics
- Strict adherence to global SOPs for all temperature ranges
- Specialized brokerage assistance, customs clearance and delivery of consignments in over 150 territories and nations; pre-clearance whenever possible to ensure the shortest possible transit times.